2. Knotwe is not responsible or liable for any of the content, advice, consultation, misrepresentation or otherwise resulting from the Fiber Textiles Surface Design Registry portal, and/or the Knotwe Talks platform.
3. Knotwe is not responsible or liable any events, agreements or business relationships resulting from Knotwe Talks.
4. Inappropriate, offensive or abusive use of the Knotwe Talk platform will result in banned membership of the party(s) involved and cancelation of membership entirely. It is the responsibility of members to report inappropriate, offensive or abusive use of the Knotwe Talk platform.
6. Knotwe has the right to at any time disable the Knotwe Talk platform and/or member services as Knotwe sees fit. This includes to update, revise or add new features to the Fiber Textiles Surface Design Registry portal.
7. Knotwe Talks are intended to enable members to talk about pre-arranged topics that foster community, self-efficacy and promote fiber arts.
8. The Process: Knotwe schedules members for a meeting only when 8 members in total share the same discussion topic interest.
9. Knotwe uses software that selects a time that is a reasonable time for the international members or groups involved.
10. Once a meeting time is issued, it is the individual member or group members responsibility to log-in to the meeting prompt at the correct time.
11. Knotwe is not responsible for rescheduling in any event or at any time.
12. Knotwe is not responsible for an individual member or group member not attending a scheduled meeting.
13. Meeting times are non-negoitable. The meeting time is established with notification sent to members attending. Group Administrators will receive notification however it is the responsibility of the Group Administrator to notify the other members of their group.
14. You shall indemnify and hold Knotwe harmless from any liability, cost, expense, loss, claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Knotwe website, the Fiber Textiles Surface Design Registry Member portal and/ or Knotwe Talks.
15. Knotwe does not intentionally share any Member or Subscriber data with any third party.
16. Knotwe is not responsible for Member Profile images, submitted images, bio content or any other content or materials placed on the Knotwe website or the Fiber Textiles Surface Design Registry at any time.
17. Knotwe has the right to refuse membership to the Fiber Textiles Surface Design Registry at any time without reason or notice to the applying member.
18. By creating a profile in the Fiber Textiles Surface Design Registry, you are providing Knotwe with permission to use all uploaded profile content including images, name and provided statements for promotional and marketing purposes.